Thursday 12 June 2014

Humor - A Quick Post for Your Amusement.

How Old Did You Say You Are? Nineteen - Girl - An' I'm Man Enough For You!

Below is a true happening in Singapore.

"A taxi driver is going to be charged in court today for taking a female passenger on an impromptu date without her consent instead of taking her home.

The 42 year old female passenger had caught a taxi in the wee hours of Monday morning from a nightclub. 

During the ride, the taxi driver in his 30s chatted to her the whole way and while driving down the CTE, he suggested that they go for a drink together, revealing that he had some alcohol in his cab.

Despite her refusal, the cab driver took her to Yishun Dam where they both got out of the cab and took 2 beers from the car and sat down together by the dam. 

The woman did not openly object to the cab driver's advances as she was scared that he might harm her given their remote location but she texted her friends for help. 

She continued to play along until the cab driver put his arm on her shoulder and pulled her face toward him. At this point she used her hand to push him away and insisted on being taken home. 

She later made a police report about the incident and the cab driver is to be charged today in court."

Let me tell you a similar encounter I had. Believe me or not, up to you!
 

Picked up a 40+ years old lady along Geylang Rd after midnight. She sat beside me and on the way, wanted to stop a while to have beer at Bedok Reservoir. 

She promised to tip me for the detour and extra time with her. That night, my taking was bad. So I sat with her on a bench while she slowly had her bottle of Tiger. 

Suddenly, she hugged me and sobbed. She then tighten her grip and sobbed louder. OMG!. she must be nuts! I pushed her away and called 999. They came, took her particulars and left after I was paid the metered fare, without the promised tip.

Now, should I file a police complaint that she "cheated my feeling" for an impromptu date without my consent? 

You decide for me. 

If she was Lisa Taylor, I know what would be my easy decision. I might end-up owning a fleet of taxis....LOL!

13 comments:

Yeedico said...

Hey there.
I just spent half a day reading through your blog and I loved it!

Any chance we could meet for a coffee?

send me an email! scorpionpinion@hotmail.com

Yeedico said...

NA

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...how can you be cheated of your feelings? You followed her to the bench, sat with her willingly and rejected her advances at the first opportunity even before you can have any feeling....
So jealous, never had such luck in my taxi driving...

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi annon.

She cheated my "feeling", my feeling was the anticipated "tips" for detour & extra time!! I followed her as she had not paid me for the taxi fare. As you probably know, at my age my asset nowadays is for draining my body fluid in a toilet only. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi James,

lol...If you had anticipated the tips and the fare to be paid, then you should have demanded for them there and then at your taxi.

Once you follow her into the reservoir park, who knows....hehe.

But, you were right to call the police...she may well turn against you and say you molested her. There will be no witness to prove your innocence.

And your asset cannot be used as a defence lah...hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Hi James,
many hundreds fullmoons away, one wise ah pek told me in Hokkien "young man, do you know that men are meant to be wiser than women because we have two heads - tao and lan-chio tao. Unfortunately, most men always get themselves into trouble when they make decisions using the head without brain."

I always remember what the wise ah pek said whenever I read in the news about men getting into trouble with regards to sex.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

A 90-year old man announces his intention to marry a woman of 30. He is persuaded to have a medical exam first. "Everyone tells me I need a checkup to see if I'm sexually fit," he says to the doctor. "Okay," says the medic, "let me see your sex organs." So the old guy sticks out his tongue and his middle finger.

Anonymous said...

And the medic exclaimed, "Now, that's finger licking good".

patriot said...

James;
Owning a fleet of taxis will be great, but not owing a fleet.
But then, how would anyone owes anybody a fleet of taxis?
Just an over elaborate take on a typo error.

Hope to see You at Hong Lim Park on 12 July.
patriot

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, patriot.

Thks for pointing out my typo-error. Owing and owning is world of a difference.

Sry, I didn't make it the last time at H.L. Park. Hope to meet you on 12/7. Rdgs: James

patriot said...

James;

See You at HLP.

patriot

Anonymous said...

Always enjoyed your posts. Just a suggestion, your use of yellow text makes it impossible to read against a white background.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Anon,

Color of texts changed. Hope you can read now.
Rdgs: James Lim