Sunday 9 September 2012

An Incredible Fortune Teller & "Singapore Conversation"


Some people seem to like stories, so here is another true story. This is a story I rarely share with anyone as I might inadvertently be offending the supernatural. It has nothing to do with ghosts but a real living human being, who is still alive today and traceable.

Now, my buddies know me as someone who don't believe in ghosts or anything that can't be proven or I can't see. I’m the biggest skeptic ever and always find a more rational explanation for odd sightings. But, what I'm about to relate here is something incredible that happened right infront of my eyes and I had no explanation for it.

Briefly, it's about a fortune teller from Myanmar. Most people has a mistrust of fortune teller and it's considered a sin in Christianity to believe in fortune telling. In Saudi Arabia, fortune telling is punishable by death, as it's contrary to Islamic teaching. But this fortune teller is unique. She is famous and a "national treasure" in Myanmar. She has her own monastery with a few hundred monks and her nickname is "ET" (Read more about ET at this Link). I'll describe a bit more about "ET" later.

It's not easy to meet "ET". She reads the fortune of only the very rich and famous in this region. I foresee trouble when I revealed that her clients include top generals of Thailand & Indonesia, many Datuks and the Prime Minister of Malaysia and honchos of listed companies in Singapore. 

Ordinary folks won't get a chance to meet her, much less get her to read their fortune. I had the privilege of meeting "ET" through a close friend of mine, who is in the Forbes list as one of the twenty richest man in Singapore.

"ET" comes to Singapore usually through private invitation and stays in five stars hotel for a short period only. It was during one of her rare visit here that I got to meet her, when I was invited to tag along with my "Forbes Listed" friend.

At the appointed time, I walked into her hotel room with an open mind to have my fortune read. There were no other visitors except my "Forbes" friend and I.

I was shocked when I saw ET. She is "tiny", no more than three feet tall with a hunch-back and walks with a limp. Although she is about thirty +, she had a childish look and likes to play with stuffed toys.

Her bed was then filled with plenty of them. Her short permed hair was in disarray as she just got up from her afternoon nap. With her night gown on, she looks like an patient in an old folk home but resembled more like someone from extra-terrestrial region. "ET" is deaf and mute. She has an assistant (Miss Tang), who is her younger sister. The latter is tall, fair and beautiful with long silky hair and spoke excellent English.

We sat on the floor at a coffee table when ET was ready for her fortune reading session.

Now, what happened subsequently was my most unforgettable experience.

"Please write your name on the paper", Miss Tang whispered into my ear and I carefully wrote it as instructed.

"Now, please take out your wallet and place it on the table. Then use both your hands to cover it". Miss Tang asked with a cheeky smile.

Then, ET playfully wrote "1441615.....SP1 (50)" on the paper, without uttering a word..

"Now, open your wallet and take out the Fifty dollar note and read the serial number on it" instructed Miss Tang.

I had two fifty dollar note and some smaller notes. I looked at one fifty dollar serial number and it read "1441615", exactly the same as what ET had written earlier!. How on earth does she knew that I had a fifty dollar note and it's exact serial number?. I was stunned beyond imagination.

Then, ET wrote " 21/12/1947". That was my birth date. I did not reveal it earlier nor did I have my I.C. in my wallet. How does she knew my birth date?

Can someone give a logical explanation on how she managed to accomplished those incredible feats. To see is to believe.

She also wrote "YOU WORRY MONEY". Yes, I was jobless and had lots of bills to pay at that time.

ET seem to have the supernatural ability to see into the unknown, past, present and future!. She does not use any "accessories" like cards, crystal balls, coins..etc but use only her psychic vision upon holding my palm. As she is deaf and mute, she wrote in simplest words on the paper and Miss Tang elaborated a little bit on it. (See below photo)

I was flabbergasted at the initial experience and from then on, she held me in awe and admiration.

My fortune reading session lasted less than thirty, during which many things that happened to me in the past and present were very accurately restated. At one point and as a poor man, I was tempted to seek a sure-win "4D" lottery number from her but I refrained, so as not to "disgrace" the status of my "Forbes Listed" friend. 

ET gave me some good advices and pointers for the future and I tried to follow them to the best of my ability, with wide open eyes.

The question of why people consult fortune-tellers is wide open for opinion making. 

Some people visit psychics or fortune-tellers to gain self-understanding and knowledge, which hopefully will lead to greater personal power or success in some aspect of life. For me, as I have never consulted a fortune teller prior to this encounter, it was a rare opportunity to witness and experience what the rich and powerful would do to seek greater wealth and power, even through divine guidance when all else disappoints.

Perhaps, our Education Minister Heng Swee Keat should discretely have a "dialogue" with the divine "ET. Her revelation would save the 26 members committee a lot of time and money. If a PM had done it, why not an MP. I can help to facilitate the meeting. Langard!.

But I know my suggestion of a "dialogue with ET" is ludicrous and would instantly ridicule PAP's current "wayang", if it's not already a farcical exercise. Anyway, as this "wayang" is solely a PAP's initiative, what great and meaningful changes can Singaporean expect?. 

Like most netizen, I feel that this national conversation is nothing but a public relations exercise by PAP to placate citizens' emotions.

Ultimately, Singapore will remain a "you're-on-your-own" and "winner-take-all" society as long as the incumbent is still in power.     

                         ( A video of ET)

44 comments:

gm . 绿效精神 said...

When I was still a kid studying at the doorstep, a fortune teller passed by and offered a free advice to me that I would do something different at middle age (perhaps by reading my forehead).

Today many netizens (just like me) are doing something extra out of our own self in one way or another.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, GM.

It's good that you felt you're doing "something extra" at your present stage of life.

As you know, fortune telling is considered a sin in Christianity and contrary to Islamic teaching. But when one is at one's wit end, a helping hand from divine guidance is a sometime a welcoming relief from the misery of life.

Gintai_昇泰 said...

Hey that's an incredible story! I see you substantiated your claims with pic of "ET" and the forecasts written on paper. So it's difficult not to believe what you said. I don't think I got any chance of meeting ET since I don't belong the rich and powerful or in the Forbes list. You have asked for 4-D! Why so shy?
Hopefully our Ah Heng would just meet up with ET. No harm trying. Better than nothing. Since Ah Heng is a powerful MIW, he shld have no prob getting an audience with ET!
Lastly, what is "langard?"

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, Gintai,
My friend, I learned "langard" from you! You used it often and now it form a part of my new vocabulary. Cheers!

Gintai_昇泰 said...

Lol! OIC. It's a very useful term where u could describe everything! But it's "langgar" lah. Maybe if it's used as a past tense, then it becomes langgared! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have heard of ET before..
You are one lucky guy to be able to meet her.

Anonymous said...

My forecast - we are going/have (exception being Jesus) to die in the future. Besides this certainty there are many things beyond our current understanding and ability to rationalize and explain in our daily journey.

ET has spectral shift ability/vision that is sensitive to different wavelengths, like a bionic radar reading your "unconscious" thoughts?

Hope you got some insights and blessings from your ET encounter. Huat ah!

Anonymous said...

To lavish such a gift on the monied class... no more than a spiritual prostitute.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, Anon...

I guess nothing had changed since I met ET seven years ago. Has it?. I don't know.

Well, I'm still a poor old man driving a cab to help the pay household bills. My good fortune comes from the fact that I've a good family and health till this day. I accept what I can't control and focus what I can. May God Bless Everyone!

Anonymous said...

You think about where you receive your $50 and you may understand how she knew the serial number.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, anon...

can't remember where I got the $50.

Anonymous said...

Mr Lim
You write very well and have interesting things to say. It may
be worth your while to compile your writings and publish them as a book.

Anonymous said...

why can't your forbes listed friend help you get employed again if taxi driving is not your cup of tea? surely a person on forbes list has many connections.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, Anon...

That's what most people would usually and quickly do...to ask friends for help when in need. Like the proverb..A friend in need is a friend in deed. But,in reality, there are tons of considerations to ponder before we open our mouth to seek help from friends. I think it's better to depend on one own self than to burden others and lose a friend.

MrBombasric said...

you are an interesting guy with interesting stories :)

Anonymous said...

u're lying la..langga..haha..ET must be your wife..dreaming in singapore while driving taxi..crazy..money..money..money-donald trump..

come join apprentice

Anonymous said...

this guy is full of crap. forbes listed friend who cant help him get a better job and yet calls him his friend. brings him to a fortune teller instead of helping him.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, Anon,

Sorry for late response. Maybe you're right. My Forbes listed friend should help me, perhaps by giving a million $ as he has thousands of millions, appoint me as a MD in one of his many companies etc..etc..He owes me a living because he is my friend, right? Think. Everyone owe everyone a living? How absurd.

Anonymous said...

i think the only thing standing in the way must be pride. if i were mr. James lim, i will not ask for help too. if i don't ask, we remain as equal status, whether Forbes listed or not. once you ask and get a job thru him, then the friendship becomes one of superior and subordinate.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, anon,

You're absolutely right. You lose a friend once you open your mouth for help. As it is now, he's already superior in his relationship with all his friends.

Thks
Rdgs

Betsy M said...

That's a really strange encounter you had with ET. I hope that her pointers were helpful.

It's also interesting to read the comments about asking your Forbes listed friend for help. I think it's best to focus on our own efforts and do what we can to help ourselves. Unless I have a really strong intuition and reason that asking is the right move and definitely mutually beneficial, I will prefer to keep my mouth shut about it.

Best to you, and keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Lim,

Does ET only sees the wealthy people?

Sophie

Anonymous said...

How can I get a reading with et?you have the contact no?

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi, Anon.

ET see only the rich & powerful. I don't have her No. You can probably visit her monastery in Myanmar & ask for her. Good Luck.

wyst said...

HI James,
Mind to share ET's contact?
Thank you

tiang lampu said...

James, I feel like don't believe that it was really a real happen experienced in your life. But i know ET & her superb telling is a real fact that couldn't be explain by science.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi. Joe,

Somehow your following comment didn't appear in this post though I received it through my email notification

Quote:

"That's a wrong photo of ET. A Forbes listed friend who does open his mouth to help a friend in need? Then he is not a true friend lah."

In reply, I would say that you're right that the photo is NOT ET. I don't have a photo of her and I used a closed resemblance photo. I real person, ET is looks younger but of similar physique. I've no comment on the "Forbes" friend part. Regards James

Anonymous said...

Hi James, I am from Myanmar and I have heard of this ET before from my relatives, but this is the first time I have seen someone writing about her. I heard that she gives a lot of advice to the corrupted rulers of Myanmar so that they stay in power forever. I wish she could use her powers to help the poor more but not to help those who would devastate our poor country of Myanmar. The next time if you get to see her, please tell her to help the poor people of Myanmar who make less than $100 a month even with the hard work of more than 60 hours a week and are suffering from the terrible government. Thanks in advance.

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Hi Anon,

I'm deeply touched by your sincerity in wanting to help the poor in your country and not the wealthy and corrupt officers.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever have a chance to meet ET again. Even if I do and transmit your request to her, I don't think she would care very much. I guess she care for herself more than anything else. Regards

Bent said...

Honestly, i reserved my doubts as you need someone to point out the photo is not real ET. You should have say so in the first place.

Posting this type of supernatural post has great impact on the readers. It could affect their believe and life in one way of another.

I hope everyone has the sense of responsibility when posting this type of post.

A universal law; for every action there is an reaction similar to what Buddhist believe in karma

Anonymous said...

LOOks like this post is turning into an advertisement board for fortune tellers...

Angie's Kitchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Knowing your future through online psychics fortune teller is really very fun and a little bit scary. You don’t know what will happen tomorrow and that is why there is an excitement in knowing what will be on the next chapter of your life.

James said...

Hello Lim,

I recently met E thi and she did a reading for me also.

Can you please give me an idea of how accurate her predictions are from what she told you few years back and what actually happened?

TLY said...

Hi James,

Can your advise where and how did you meet E thi and get her to do a reading for you? Thanks for your help.

James said...

I went to Yangon to meet her.

James said...

Hello Lim,

I recently met E thi and she did a reading for me also.

Can you please give me an idea of how accurate her predictions are from what she told you few years back and what actually happened?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanako said...

Hi, does ET come to Singapore every year? if one is unable to travel to Myanmar to look for her, how to get her to do a reading? Thanks. appreciate your advice.

karthik said...

Thanks for sharing this blog of Bhadrakali Astrologer
Best astrologer in Singapore

Anonymous said...

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wifes iphone.He hacked her Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. 

Anonymous said...

She passed away on Sep 11, 2017. Google Myanmar ET. She should be reborn by now. May she have a good life this cycle.

Loo said...

I have just met EThi sister today. She did a consult for me. I am amazed..

Anonymous said...

Hi, I didnt know her sister dors readings.is she as good as the late ethi?