Friday 1 March 2013

Music - Kenny Roger

I don't have any musical gifts but can pitch and sing a bit. Only now, in my twilight years, that I started to enjoy singing in Karaoke clubs, although music has filled my life since as a teenagers. I wish I have the voice of one of many idol -Kenny Roger, to hold my friends attention in awe and admiration.

Too many of us are engrossed in the pursue of material things that we often neglect to appreciate and enjoy the simple things in life. I could visualize vivid images from the past on hearing the familiar tune of Kenney Roger's The Gambler". Music soothe my soul, gives me peace, connects me to my past, colors my life. Whenever I hear my favorite songs from the sixties to the eighties, it triggers fond memories of my youth. From time to time I would like to share with you some of these song. For now. it's Kenny Roger's the Gambler.
 
 Another of my favorite country and western song is "North to Alaska" by Johnny Horton
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the videos. I enjoy Kenny's music a lot, but today his Gambler seemed to have more impact than normal, possbly because of the times we live in today.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am a big fan of Kenny Roger's by the way. And I saw some music videos on Facebook. The owner gave me a permission to download these videos to my PC for personal use. Do you know how I can do it?

CreepticN said...

Wow really? But why didn't you share the link to the Facebook channel? I would really love to watch those videos. So far here is the downloader link that I found for you fbvideodownloader.cc so just feel free to use it, it is very simple and will not bother you with too many ads.