Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ricky Nelson

 Some of Ricky Nelson's songs happens to be my favorite as a teenager in the sixties. He was an American singer-songwriter, instrumentalist, and actor and began his entertainment career in 1949 playing himself in the radio sitcom series, He was a divorcee, had four children and died in an airplane crash at age of 45.
Thanks to YouTube, I can relish his youthful voice again, Here are my favorites:

                                   
                                                         The Traveling Man


                                                             I'll Follow Him

                                                              Bye, Bye Love

2 comments:

Kim O said...

I like "I will follow you". Hmmm, since you like music, why not sing for us and post it? Or you are afraid that my screen will crack? :)

Diary of a Singaorean Cabby said...

Yes, I like singing but in karaoke club. I don't know how to post it in my blog. Your system might not be reproduce the great quality of my voice and singing! Ha, ha, ha.